The EDC-IC8008 is a general-purpose HV driver IC with 8 high voltage push-pull outputs.
The outputs can drive capacitive and resistive loads such as piezoelectric devices, electroluminescent devices, micro mechanic actors and similar applications.
- High voltage driver with 8 parallel push-pull outputs (40mA sink/source)
- Supply voltage range 20VDC…300VDC
- External resistors to control switching time and power losses
- Direct transistor gate control input (parallel, standard CMOS compatible input voltage range)
- N-N output stages for lower power losses, wide load variations
Driving of capacitive and resistive loads as
- Electroluminescent displays
- Piezoelectric actuators
- Capacitive actuators
Contact person: Anne-Marie Neumann
Phone: +49 371 524 59 0